In December 20, 2015, we delivered another equipment of horizontal fertilizer mixer and belt conveyor ordered by a client from Russia, who is in need of fermented organic waste fertilizer to mix with other residuals. AZEUS fertilizer machinery mainly produced two kinds of this machine: single shaft mixer and twin shaft one, and we also has another type mixer: fertilizer disc mixer machine.
|Single shaft mixer:||Twin shaft mixer:|
The machine uses two relative rotative shafts with spiral blades mounted to mix the materials. When delivered by belt conveyor, fertilizer will come into the mixing tank, with the shaft roaring, it can be fully mixed efficiently. Once opened the discharge port under the tank, raw material will discharged and conveyed to fertilizer granulator. It is so convenient and popular among farmers in the world.
Advantages of Horizontal Fertilizer Mixer Machine
1. In the process of crushing, big particles fertilizer can be fully mixed, thus improving its evenness.
2. After mixing, there is nearly none of residuals remaining in rotor and and shaft.
3. Compared with our old models, it is designed to take easily, and adopts stainless steel helical blade and other hard steel for body, ensuring its long service life.
1. What is the raw material of fertilizer mixer?
When asked this question, clients care the corrosivity of added chemical fertilizer. In fact, AZEUS can also produce the stainless steel shaft instead of the ferric shaft to satisfy different demands.
2. What is the size of mixing bucket ?
We have two kinds of mixing machine, the single shaft one and the twin shaft one. The size of their mixing bucket are 800kg per bucket and 1300kg per bucket.
3. How is your mixing evenness? One client ask, if adding seven different materials to mix in a proper proportion, does the proportion change after mixing?
In fact, if there is no reaction between these materials, the proportion won’t change.
4. Do you mixer machine underground or overground?
The two machines we all have. It depends on the height of you factory, and affects the models of the belt conveyor you choose.